• Innovative Safety Features
• Flexible & Scalable to the Needs of Your Operation
• Cloud Based Data Capture & Storage, Adding Intelligence Fleet Management
VPW’s Commercial Series introduces a revolutionary new family of commercial charging systems, which minimize risk and take the complexity out of managing your fleet of batteries, large or small. Choose your model based on your power needs, the Venom Commercial Series Battery Charging Management System (BCMS) Pro or Ultra. Proudly designed and built in the USA, these systems are packed with innovative features centered on a modular and scalable rack mounted design allowing the system to grow with your operation.
With safety in mind the Venom Commercial Series offers:
- Four uniquely designed and isolated charging bays built from heavy gauge steel
- Full extension drawer glides for smooth, stable operation and easy battery access
- Each charger bay latches into the chassis of the charger and is coupled to an internal manifold system with heavy duty scavenging fans
- Integrated temperature sensors and adjustable shutdown parameters in each bay help stop a catastrophic event before it occurs
With the Venom Commercial Series Battery Charging & Management Systems (BCMS), catastrophic battery events are contained and exhausted to an external location, minimizing impact to its surroundings. Link multiple systems and control them seamlessly via the robust, yet easy to use web application allowing you to simultaneously and seamlessly charge as many batteries as your fleet requires. Scaling of systems couldn’t be easier with simple plug and play setup.
When used in conjunction with Venom Commercial Series Lithium Batteries, the systems unlock their true potential:
- 1-touch charging via auto-sensing technology
- Capture of all data points required for increased battery safety
- Lifecycle maintenance, and compliance reporting.
- Full lifecycle capture of all charge and discharge cycles including battery temperatures, voltages, internal resistance, current, depth of discharge and much more
- Actionable feedback on battery health, historical usage, and even notify users of potential faults and failures before they happen.
Download the data sheet below or contact our technical team for more information at email@example.com